The criteria for acceptance into John 3:16 Ministries are as follows:
- The ministry accepts men 18 years of age and above.
- The applicant must be at his personal “rock bottom.”
- He must be humble and admit that he has a problem with drugs or alcohol.
- He must believe that God can heal him of his addiction.
- He must be willing to follow the guidelines and direction of the ministry.
- He must be willing and able to do physical work.
- He must be willing to commit a minimum of 6 months to 1 year at the ministry.
The acceptance process is as follows:
- The man needing help must call the ministry.
- He must attend a Sunday service to be interviewed.
- He must remain in the chapel after the service and speak with the director.
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA FOR BECOMING A RESIDENT OF JOHN 3:16?
A person must contact us, sick and tired of their addictions, seeking help and displaying honesty and sincerity about their desire for assistance.
CAN A RESIDENT RECEIVE VISITS FROM FAMILY AND/OR FRIENDS?
Residents must wait 28 days before receiving any visits. After the 28-day waiting period, they may receive visits on Sunday from 9:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. from approved visitors.
MY QUESTION ISN’T ANSWERED HERE. WHO CAN I CALL FOR HELP?
Please call our office at 870-799-2525 with any additional questions you may have.
WHAT ITEMS DO I NEED TO BRING UPON ENTRY?
- Towels and wash cloths
- Linens (Twin sheets, pillows, twin mattress covers)
- Laundry Basket
- Clothes/shoes (work clothes, casual for Sundays)
- Will not need stamps or envelopes until after his 30 days are up
- Personal hygiene items (for at least 1 month)
- Laundry detergent
- Shower shoes
- Tobacco products (if smoker or dipper)
- Personal cash (for at least 1 month) / never send by mail!!!
- Pictures from home
- Alarm clock
- Fishing poles and lures (if fisherman)
- Medication (if any)
- NO DEVICES CAPABLE OF WIRELESS INTERNET
- NO CAMERAS, VIDEO GAMES, CELL PHONES, IPODS, ETC.
- NO DISTASTEFUL MOVIES (horror, sexual scenes, etc.)
- NO INAPPROPRIATE MUSIC
75 Holmes Rd.
Charlotte, AR 72522
Speak with the Staff
Mon – Fri: 9:00am–5:00pm